Mirage: Arcane Warfare is a skill-based multiplayer FPS developed by Torn Banner Studios that lets you tear your enemies limb from limb with destructive magic and melee combat, in a mystical fantasy setting that incorporates elements of Persian and Arabian inspired art and architecture. Ornate palaces and exotic desert oases are the setting for some gory up-close combat. Experiment and find your perfect playstyle between six diverse classes including deadly assassins, hulking brutes, powerful mages and more. With an unparalleled focus on truly feeling in control of your magic and sword, Mirage demands combat creativity and will challenge you like never before.
Mirage is scheduled to be released on May 23, 2017. The game's closed beta phase began on March 27, 2017 and entered open beta on May 11, 2017. The game is currently available on Steam.
- Wield the destructive power of magic and melee combat with the tight control of an FPS
- Dynamic gore system makes limbs fly, blood gush and heads decapitate in cathartic, joyful destruction
- Gameplay demands time and patience to master with skill-based, competitive combat that feels like a sword fight from 20 feet away
- Team-based multiplayer combat expands from close quarters melee to ranged magic attacks, providing an endless variety of tactical choices, yet instant fun and familiarity for FPS fans
- With options for every playstyle, battle in a variety of team-based multiplayer modes and harness six diverse character classes with a selection of combat loadouts
- Unreal Engine 4 powered graphics
- Steal ancient magic artifacts and assault opulent palaces in objective-based multiplayer modes
- An innovative new multiplayer matchmaking system or classic server browser functionality
- Hundreds of voice commands let you explore the unique personalities of a colorful cast of characters